Anyone ever watch the 1965 movie Dr Zhivago set primarily against the backdrop of the Russian Revolution of 1917 and the subsequent Russian Civil War of 1918-1920?
Check it out to see where we are heading. I am, without a doubt, sure that the people of that day and age had no idea either.
Oh and,... Have a nice day....
P.S. This comes out 3 days after I wrote this post... Go ahead, cut, paste and watch.
This is why I think the "unthinkable" ...
Original Source: InfoWars.com
- The only change we have from Obama and the Democrats is for the worse.
President [sic] Obama has presented the most irresponsible budget in US history. His fiscal year 2010 budget projects federal spending of $3.5 trillion and a federal deficit of $1.75 trillion. In other words, 50 percent of the government’s budget consists of red ink.
Obama’s budget deficit for 2010 alone exceeds the totality of “Reagan Deficits” for Reagan’s two terms of office. To whom can the US government turn for $1.75 trillion for FY 2010, on top of $1.2 trillion for FY 2009?
Obama’s “troop withdrawal” from Iraq has proved to be just another con job. The chances are high that the new White House Moron will have us at war in Afghanistan, Pakistan, Iran, and Iraq.
- Obama proposes cutting payments to Medicare providers. A country that can’t afford Medicare can’t afford National Health. The Obama budget puts bankster bailouts and pointless wars ahead of the health of the American people.
- ...Americans whose incomes do not rise with the rate of inflation would be plowed under.
- Obama’s plan to tax the rich is another con job. The rich are the banksters, such as Hank Paulson with his $160 million annual bonus, and heads of hedge funds with their $1,000 million annual incomes. To confuse the struggling middle class with the real rich is criminal.
- Now Obama has sided with the Bush regime... on the rights of detainees at Bagram air base in Afghanistan,... denying habeas corpus rights to Bagram detainees.
- “Earlier this month,” Yahoo News reports, “the Obama administration backed another Bush anti-terror policy when it urged a federal court to dismiss a lawsuit accusing Boeing Company of helping fly suspects to secret CIA detention centers overseas. The Justice Department said the case should be thrown out to protect state secrets.”
- On February 26, therawstory.com reported: “The Obama Justice Department continues to stand behind a Bush era law meant to prevent lawsuits against telecommunications companies accused of illegally sharing private customer information with intelligence agencies. Do you remember the illegal spying?
- The great danger to American civil liberty is that the US government regards as terrorists American citizens who realize that the neoconservative dream of American hegemony is a fantasy.
- Did the Bush regime ever express greater arrogance and hubris? The US might not even make it to 2012 before it is a banana republic.